How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
Over the years, teeth whitening have improved dramatically. It is because more and more people are investing to get their pearly whites achieved. Many home remedies have had success! Allow us to enumerate some.
1. Brushing your teeth regularly - Of course it is of common knowledge that brushing your teeth regularly helps get rid of the stains from the food and drinks you had. Brushing removes acids that may lead to enamel erosion which can lead to tooth decay and discoloration. Brush at least twice a day making sure you get all the crevices of your teeth done and you will be alright.
2. Baking soda & peroxide toothpaste - Using a paste made of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is said to remove plaque buildup and bacteria to get rid of stains. Combine this with brushing regularly and you may be able to see the results.
3. Apple cider vinegar rinse - Another common home remedy is making a rinse out of apple cider vinegar. Mix 2 teaspoons of it to 6 ounces of water and swish for about 30 seconds.
4. Activated charcoal - This has been spread all through out the world as a teeth whitening agent. It is now commonly distributed as part of teeth whitening toothpastes as well. A great thing about this is that it removes coffee-stains, wine, cigarettes, and more - all without harsh chemicals or bleach.
5. Carbamide Peroxide Kit - All aforementioned home teeth whitening procedures will have results after weeks or even months of using them. However, there are teeth whitening products specifically made to be used at home and get results as soon as you use them. A carbamide peroxide is a bleaching agent for the teeth. It whitens within minutes of application and does not have the harsh chemicals, in-office teeth whitening sessions have. It is cheap and affordable perfect for everyone.
These are the ways on how you can whiten your teeth at home. Now we hope to put a smile in your face and be confident with your pearly whites.😉